- Curd - 1 cup
- Boondi -½ cup
- Mayur Black salt - As per the taste
- Mayur Seka Cumin Powder - ¼ tea spoon
- Sugar Powder -¼ teaspoon
- Honey - ½ teaspoon
- Mayur Lal Mirch Powder - ¼ teaspoon
- Mint leaves 2-3
- Take a bowl of curd and sieve it.
- Take a pan and add some water to make it a boil for 1 minute and then add boondi to it. After 1 minute switch off the flame and sieve the boondi and rinse with cold water.
- Take a bowl , add curd, sugar powder,black salt, cumin powder, lal mirch powder then add boondi to the mixture and then add mint leaves (chopped).
- Now put it in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes and then serve.
Dahi Bada Masala
- Coriander Seeds - 1 cup
- Mayur Roasted Cumin - 2 teaspoon
- Mayur Lal Mirch Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Mayur Golki Powder - ½ teaspoon
- Mayur Black Salt - ½ teaspoon
- Dry Roast dhania . Let it cool completely then grind it and make a fine powder
- Put the mixture in a bowl then add lal mirch powder,black salt, roasted jeera powder and golki powder
- Store that masala in a airtight glass container and spread it in dahi vada.